SI SE PUEDE!
1. As a member of the National Brown Beret I have committed myself to be a dedicated and sincere servant to my community and my people, by all means necessary. Therefore it is an absolute must that I conduct myself in a mature manner at all times. I must remember that I am a Brown Beret 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
2. A Beret must be worn with pride and dignity.
3. A Beret must remain in good standing with the Brown Beret Organization at all times.
4. A Beret’s decision is always the right decision. The only wrong decision is to not make a decision.
5. A Beret must stand together with his or her Brother Berets in all activities and assembly.
6. A Beret will make all mandatory meetings when called and informed of the meetings. If he or she fails to make a mandatory meeting he or she must contact the Sgt of Arms or the Captain. Failure to comply will result in being placed on an inactive list.
7. If there is no meeting within a week or two it is the Beret’s responsibility to contact the Sgt at Arms or the Captain.
8. There must be 2 Berets to attend an outside event.(when possible)
9. A Beret is not to partake in drunken behavior or the use of illegal drugs while wearing his Beret or anything bearing the name of the Brown Berets.
10. A Beret is the voice for the people and the community who do not have a voice.
11. A Beret will access every situation and attempt to resolve problems before confrontations.
12. Every Beret will be knowledgeable of first aide.
13. There are no weapons allowed at marches.
14. A Beret may not have a criminal background of child molestation or as a sex offender past or present.
15. A Brown Beret is a Beret for life unless he or she becomes a menace to the Organization, turns his or her back on his or her fellow Berets, or betrays the trust of his or her fellow Beret.
16. The Brown Beret patch belongs to the organization.
17. The Brown Berets will have a paramilitary structure.
18. When two Berets have a conflict within the organization it must be brought to the table in front of all the Berets, where a solution will be found. If either of the Berets does not conform to the solution then both will be terminated.
19. All Berets are leaders of the community and are able to recruit anyone into the organization.
20. Our only and foremost weapon is knowledge.
21. This document serves as the guide lines for the Brown Beret organization.
As a member of the National Brown Beret , I have commited myself to be dedicated and sincere servant to my community and my people, by all means necessary. Therefore it is an absolute must that I conduct myself in a mature manner at all times. I must remember that I am a Brown Beret 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our only foremost weapon is KNOWLEDGE